Project #7 Lighter Chicken Salad

Wednesday, February 3, 2010



I found this recipe for lighter chicken salad in Everyday Food and decided to give it a try for Mark. I don't particularly enjoy chicken salad myself, but Mark loves it, so why not be nice to my husband once and a while?
It was fairly uncomplicated and came together beautifully. I wasn't present for the consumption of this chicken salad, which explains the pics of the deconstructed sandwich (I didn't want the bread to get soggy!). Mark said it was delicious and took it for lunch 2 days in a row. He did comment on the overall lack of mayonnaise-ness, but it was suppose to be "lighter" chicken salad, so that explains that (sorry Mark, just add more mayo if you don't care about fatness or your cholesterol).

0 comments:

Post a Comment