Cookbooks for Sale

Saturday, January 23, 2010


In an effort to save my sanity (since these cookbooks are one of Ben's favorite things to throw around the kitchen), and to maybe make a little extra money to fund this project, I am selling off a bunch of my cookbooks. I went through a period where I loved them, but now, honestly, I feel like they're just taking up space. I'm asking $3/each, 4/$10, or take them all for $50... email me if you're interested: jilldoody at gmail dot com

Cookshelf Baking
A Baker's Field Guide to Holiday Candy & Confections
The New Basics Cookbook
The Fast & Simple Cookbook
Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade Cooking
Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade Cooking 2
Help! My Apartment Has a Kitchen
How to Eat Like a Southerner and Live to Tell the Tale
Pat & Betty's No Fuss Cooking
Healthy Cooking for Two (Or Just You)
The Best American Recipes 2002 -2003
The Joy of Ice Cream
Good Old Grits Cookbook
Pies
Baking
Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade Desserts
Party Food
McCall's Introduction to French Cooking
Bread Machine Magic
A Man, A Can, A Plan
Food Writer's Favorites: Grilling
Like Grandma Used to Make
Betty Crocker's Cookbook (4oth Anniversary Printing)
A Touch of Thailand
Tasty Timesaving Cooking
Cookies & Candies
Gourmet Everyday
The Cook's Companion
The Great American Cookbook

0 comments:

Post a Comment