Project #2 Cookies & Cream Cheesecakes

Saturday, January 23, 2010





My second project came from my beloved Martha Stewart's Cupcakes cookbook. These delicious mini cheesecakes even include a mini crust in the form of a Oreo cookie on the bottom of each cupcake liner. Although I had to make 2 trips to the grocery store because I misread the recipe (calls for 2 POUNDS of cream cheese, not 2 packages, which at first glance, is what I saw) I would make these again. My co-workers loved them. Also pretty easy to make, I just hate waiting for ingredients to come to room temp...

2 comments:

Jill said...

Do you ever try the defrost setting on your microwave? I've done it with butter before, you just have to be really careful and check it every 5 seconds or so. Also, I love your bowl with the dots on it! Is that Pyrex?

January 23, 2010 at 1:14 PM
Leseymour said...

of course it is. i have like 3-4 sets of old school pyrex bowls, all from yard sales. i am a sucker them, if i see one, i can't say no. i do defrost some things in the microwave, but i had already let 2 pkgs come to room temp and was sooo disappointed when i had to go back to the store that i just scratched the recipe for the nite and did it the next day. poor me.

January 24, 2010 at 8:41 AM

Post a Comment