# 006 + 006.5

Saturday, January 23, 2010


- Whole Wheat pizza crust and homemade pizza sauce - Made for dinner the other night (notice the jalapenos on my side!). Was EHHH overall. While I really like whole wheat bread, I'm not on the whole wheat bandwagon for other foods, like pasta, cookies, crusts, etc. The crust wasn't horrible, and in fact I really liked the texture, but the flavor just didn't do it for me. I mean, pizza is SUPPOSED to be bad for you! The sauce came out ok, though Gabe didn't like it for some reason, and I'm not counting it because I used canned plum tomatoes, not the fresh ones Martha recommended.

http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/whole-wheat-pizza-dough & http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/pizza-sauce

2 comments:

Leseymour said...

what happened to the left side of your pizza? i only say this b/c this is how ALL my crusts come out, totally lopsided. this one is especially hilarious b/c it looks like someone took a huge bite out of it!

January 24, 2010 at 9:38 AM
Jill said...

It's RUSTIC! At least that's what I told Gabe, haha. I was trying to stretch the crust, and it tore, and I decided I didn't care enough to fix it. :)

January 26, 2010 at 3:23 PM

Post a Comment