# 009

Tuesday, January 26, 2010


Salmon Cakes with Lemon Dill Sauce.

Please excuse the unattractive looking schmear of sauce across the plate. I had a very hungry toddler waiting for his dinner, and for some reason he had no interest in being quiet long enough for mommy to take a nice picture of the food she had just made. So I got a little hasty with the sauce.

These cakes were not at all difficult to make, but they were time consuming, especially since I chose a recipe that called for fresh salmon (it just doesn't seem Martha-esque to me to use salmon out of a can! - though that would've made it go a lot quicker). But hey, I'm unemployed, so I've got nothing BUT time!

Definitely something I'll make again, especially since I try to make salmon once a week or so (gotta get those Omega 3's!), and this was a nice alternative to just broiling it with some type of marinade.

http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/salmon-cakes-2

0 comments:

Post a Comment