# 051, 052, 053 + 054

Wednesday, July 21, 2010



#051 - Emeril's Sloppy Joes - Since Emeril and Martha are BFFs now, she has give him a monthly feature in EDF. I love Sloppy Joes, and these weren't bad. Not really toddler friendly though!


#052 - Beef and Snow Pea Stir Fry - I'm stupid and can't find the link for this one. Don't worry though, it wasn't that good! 



# 053 - Black Eyed Pea Salad - Martha wanted me to make this to go along with a pork tenderloin; we had it with turkey burgers. It was good, though the addition of avocados means it doesn't look so pretty the next day (if you have any leftovers).


# 054 - Sesame Chicken Salad - No recipe link for this yet, since it's in the most recent EDF. I kind of cheated since Martha wanted me to shred the chicken - but try telling a hungry toddler that! It was good though, nevertheless.


I have been slacking on my project because of vacation, but I'm back now! ANd I am also determined to do more craft projects and desserts, instead of just cooking Martha dinners all the time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment